Organizer:British Chamber of Commerce in Taipei, Shane English School / The Saxoncourt Group
Phone: +886 2 27201919
Meetings are common in most business environments, and almost everyone has to attend them. However, they may not have considered differences between Eastern and Western etiquette and how to run meetings efficiently, or have the language and social skills to participate and interact effectively when they attend. This workshop would aim to give the attendees an understanding of cultural differences, of how to run meetings efficiently, and give them the necessary skills to lead or participate well.
A basic outline of the event is as follows:
1. Icebreaker, followed by discussion leading to East vs West cultural differences and expectations.
2. Controlling meetings and managing interruptions
3. Practice activity followed by discussion
4. Golden rules of effective meetings
5. Practice activity followed by discussion
6. Summary and close