The BCCT 2017 Christmas Charity Auction & Luncheon is an annual event where members of the local and international business community celebrate the holiday season and at the same time raise money for the BCCT member charity programmes. Over the years Your BCCT has raised over 12 million NTD for our supported charities including the Salvation Army's Puli Boys Home, the SOS Village orphanage, and our own Scholarship Programme financial access for underprivileged students studying at University in Taiwan.
The proceeds from this Auction have helped us finance full tuition for a student every year to attend University, helped over 80 boys annually at the Puli Boys Home, and supported annual events and programmes at the SOS village.
Join us for silent and live auctions, a gourmet Christmas lunch, and a visit from Father Christmas! Proceeds from the auction are donated to the annual charity fund.
This year in addition to all the fantastic Live and Silent Auction items we have a Special Exclusive Premier Raffle for those booking early tables as well as some of our special supporters. Limited to 50 tickets and sold on a first come first served basis these tickets will be drawn on the day for some amazing special prizes:
- Ridgeview limited edition Rose de Noirs 2013
- Weekend Getaway in Hualien at the Leaf Inn boutique hotel
- Afternoon Tea at Rose Tea House sponsored by Scottish Development International
- A trip through the Secret Tunnels of the Grand Hotel plus Lunch for 8 people at Yuen Yuen Chinese Restaurants
- Myanmar Golf Experience for 4 people in Myanmar including three rounds of golf and accommodation sponsored by Peter Crowhurst.