Over 50 BCCT members, friends and family will collectively be running over 550km Kilometres together on Sunday 13th of January in the 2019 Standard Chartered Marathon. Every year the BCCT raises around NTD1,000,000 for charity and this year's runners are hoping that you will reward their training and efforts by giving to the BCCT's charity fund to support education for those less fortunate in Taiwan.
How do I support?
- To make it easy we have suggested three levels of support
- Click on "register" on the top right corner and select an amount
- You can pay online using a credit card or paypal or we can invoice you directly
- Any amount is appreciated
- This site is for donations to the BCCT Charity fun runner's charity fundraising.
- Proceeds will go to support the annual BCCT fundraising efforts for underprivileged Children and Educational Scholarships in Taiwan.
- Unfortunately for this year there are no more spaces for runners (we had to be quick - next year we'll make it bigger!)
- Please note that Standard Chartered Bank are the organizers of the Marathon. The BCCT team has entered as individuals and the additional charity fundraising is run by the BCCT. The BCCT takes all financial responsibility for any fundraising done