Your chance to help underprivileged Children in Taiwan towards a better life.
For registration to run in the Marathon go to RUN
To go straight to the Donation Page go to DONATE or click on the Register link on the right hand side.
Over 50 BCCT members, friends and family will collectively be running over 550km Kilometres together on Sunday 19th of January in the 2020 Standard Chartered Marathon. Every year the BCCT raises around NTD1,000,000 for charity and this year's runners are hoping that you will reward their training and efforts by giving to the BCCT's charity fund to support education for those less fortunate in Taiwan.
How do I support?
- Click on register and select a Ticket for the amount you want to give.
- Complete the registration deciding which of the charities you wish to donate to; select an individual one or select all (the fourth option)
- You can pay directly using credit card or other payment systems.
- If you don't select which of the three charity programmes you want your proceeds to contribute to we will allocate for you.
- You can also, if you want, indicate which of the runners you are supporting
- Any amount you give is appreciated.
- Some costs for the event and banking fees will be taken out of the proceeds
- This site is for donations to the BCCT Charity fun runner's charity fundraising. There is a separate site for registering for the RUN
- Standard Chartered Bank are the organizers of the Marathon. The BCCT team has entered as individuals and the additional charity fundraising is run by the BCCT. The BCCT takes all financial responsibility for any fundraising done.